- Kid friendly
- Something quick
- No bake
1 x 250g packet Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits
500ml thickened cream
1 tsp caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
Grated chocolate or cocoa powder, to decorate
Raspberries or seasonal berries, to decorate
- Using an electric mixer, whip together cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff.
- Spread a little of the cream along a long serving plate to make a base. Spread one biscuit with 1 ½ teaspoons of cream then top with another biscuit. Top with another 1 ½ teaspoons cream then place biscuits on their side onto the cream base on the serving plate. Repeat until all biscuits have been used to form a log.
- Spread remaining cream over entire log. Cover loosely with foil then refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours to set. Just before serving, dust log with cocoa or sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Cut cake diagonally to serve. Serve with seasonal berries.
For a fun, Christmas twist, create a Christmas Pudding Log
- Place 3x Arnott's Royals, evenly spaced, on top of ready-made Choc Ripple Cake.
- Cut a little hole in bottom of Strawberry & cream lollies and stick to top of Arnott's Royals.
- Cut Spearmint leaf lollies into mini leaves and stick on top of Strawberry & cream lollies.
- Gently push whole Spearmint leaf lollies and star lollies into cream to form a pattern.
- Stick snowflake icing decorations onto Spearmint leaf lollies
All decorations are stuck together using a little ready-made frosting.