1 x 250g packet Arnott's Butternut Snap Cookies
1/3 cup cream
200g milk or dark chocolate, chopped
65g unsalted butter, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Place 12 biscuits over each hole of a twelve hole, 1 1/2 tbsp capacity round based tartlet tin. Bake for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven then carefully press softened biscuits into tin to mould into a cup shape. Allow to cool. Remove from tin and transfer to serving plate. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Place butter, cream and chocolate in a saucepan over very low heat. Stir constantly until melted and smooth - approx 7 minutes. Pour into clean, dry bowl and refrigerate until cool but not set - approx 20 minutes.
- Fill biscuit cases with 1 heaped teaspoon of chocolate mixture then place in refrigerator for 20-25min or until set and ready to serve.
For a fun, Christmas twist decorate tartlets to look like Rudolph!
- Cut a regular marshmallow in half and place cut side down for face.
- Stick a jaffa to marshmallow using a dot of ready-made frosting.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half and place cut sides up onto tart for eye whites. Add a small drop of black food writing gel to the eye whites.
- Cut mini pretzels to shape and gently push into chocolate filling to make ears.