500ml full cream milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup gruyere, shredded
1 cup cabanossi/kabana, chopped
75g cream cheese, cubed
30g unsalted butter
3 tbsp plain flour
2 tsp dried thyme leaves
2 tsp dijon mustard
½ tsp pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp salt
Chopped cabanossi/kabana for garnish
Chopped Jatz/Savoy for garnish
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a medium heat. Add flour, whisking until cooked,
about 2 minutes.
2. Remove saucepan from heat and gradually whisk in milk.
3. Return pan to a medium heat, add thyme, garlic powder, salt, pepper and mustard until
smooth. Bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium and add gruyere, whisking constantly until smooth. Whisk in
cream cheese until melted and then cheddar until melted. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in chopped cabanossi.
6. Garnish with chopped Jatz/Savoy and chopped cabanossi.
Serve immediately with Jatz/Savoy.